Microsoft Office 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

PPT dialogue pop-ups not appearing

Hello, Can anyone help?
I have crossover 10.1.0 and Office Standard 2007 (12.0.6425) on Linux Mint 15. I am having problems with the pop-up dialog boxes in Powerpoint preventing me from opening files.

e.g. Start Powerpoint ok and click Open. No dialog popup appears and now i can't click any of the fuctions in the PPT.
It's like the popup starts in the background somewhere because when i press Esc, the focus returns and I can now click fuctions in the powerpoint again.

I can open files by alternative means but these dialog popus not working is causing real problems.

Only happens with Powerpoint, my Word and Excell seem fine.
i have restarted my bottle several times.

Thanks
Pete

Hello Peter,

At this point you might try updating to CrossOver 13.0.1. CrossOver 10.1.0 is old enough that we probably won't look into any issues with it. Because of the vast difference, it will require a reinstall of Office 2007 for things to work properly.

I assume from your description that there's a library missing... but with three years of development work, I can't begin to comment on what might actually be going on.

My sincerest apologies.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUUd0eGViR21tY2F2ODlMdCIsImdkcHIiOjB9