Microsoft Office 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Help not working

Hi!

Office Help doesn't work for me, at least in Word and Excel.

When I click on the ?-icon on the top right I get "the setup controller has encountered a problem during install..."

I can bring up the help window in Excel by clicking on a function name, but the content area of the window remains blank (the buttons and search are there though). Online or Offline help doesn't make a difference.

I strongly suspect Office needs IE to display the help - but if I understand the docs here right, Office 2007 will only install on WinXP bottles, and IE 6 will only install on Win98.

Any Ideas?

Does Help work for anyone? (I installed Office 2007 on a fresh WinXP bottle)

Best Regards
Martin

no,, it does'nt work for me also

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidnVrWTZweXJra0hCYlg1cSIsImdkcHIiOjB9