Microsoft Office 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Excell 2007 Locking up when shared accross network

We have recently upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 and I have a group of users who share Excell docs accross the network. Prior to 2007 they had no problems what so ever. Now if more than two people are working on a workbook it will freeze up their computers running the CPU at 100%. At first I thought it was something with the machines them selves and had reinstalled our desktop image but that did not seem to have any affect. I know about the issues with plugins causing the slowness on start up but this happens very randomly durring the time they are workingon the docs. They can all have it open and be working fine then all the sudden it hangs for all of them. Has anyone else seen this behavior whith the new 2007 while sharing docs over the network?

Thanks ahead of time
Brad Mitzel
Quintiles Desktop Support

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWUFhZjVxUEptdnlQQkZyNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9