Microsoft Office 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Missing keystrokes while typing in outlook 2010 without SP installed

I have problem with office 2010 on Mint 18 cinnamon when installing office 2010 standard without and Service Packs.
I kept missing keystrokes while typing and it just seemed extremely slow. Installing SP2 created other issues where office had to update a connector which never completes and no mail comes through after, so I deleted the bottle restarted. with the new install I only installed SP1. Everything is working perfectly now without issues.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ0pYV3JteGhidVFZTjl6eSIsImdkcHIiOjB9