Microsoft Office 2010 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

the installer exited crossover 21.1 m1 mac

Hello i using m1 mac mini. I'm getting an installation error for Crossover 21.1 version! image

Hi there,

Are you using antivirus software or CleanMyMac X? Those errors are usually caused by one of those.

Best,
Meredith

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Hi there,

Are you using antivirus software or CleanMyMac X? Those errors are
usually caused by one of those.

Best,
Meredith

Yes i use cleanmymac. How can I solve this problem without deleting the cleanmymac program?

Your CleanMyMac program is deleting CrossOver files. I am not familiar with CleanMyMac, so I don't know if there are workarounds available.

Meredith

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Your CleanMyMac program is deleting CrossOver files. I am not
familiar with CleanMyMac, so I don't know if there are workarounds
available.

Meredith

I disable the cleanmymac program completely and try again

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Your CleanMyMac program is deleting CrossOver files. I am not
familiar with CleanMyMac, so I don't know if there are workarounds
available.

Meredith

I tried completely deleting the program but still getting the same error.

CleanMyMac has already done its damage, so you'll need to fully uninstall and reinstall CrossOver with CleanMyMac disabled. Instructions for fully uninstalling CrossOver can be found here: https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/uninstall

Best,
Meredith

Meredith Johnson wrote:

CleanMyMac has already done its damage, so you'll need to fully
uninstall and reinstall CrossOver with CleanMyMac disabled.
Instructions for fully uninstalling CrossOver can be found here:
https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/mactutorial/uninstall

Best,
Meredith

I tried this now. but i still get the same error

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Best,
Meredith

hey dude please help me

can wrote:

Meredith Johnson wrote:

Best,
Meredith

hey dude please help me

Yeah, I'm not your dude. Please note the large disclaimer at the top of the page: "This is a community forum and not official technical support. " - I've given you the suggestions I have, and our support team also offered suggestions even though they are not obligated to answer tickets from non-customers. My best guess is that CleanMyMac is not actually fully disabled. Our support team also mentioned potential network issues, so if you rule those out, CleanMyMac (or other antivirus) is the culprit we know of that would cause those error messages. Since this is a community forum, it's possible someone else here might have other ideas.

Meredith

1 to 10 of 10

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQTVOS1dMSkdxQm1FbTR5biIsImdkcHIiOjB9