Microsoft Office 2016 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Auto printing a daily calendarin Outlook 2016

I feel I am drunk or stupid. I want to print a daily (preferably auto-print with a scheduler) tri-fold calendar out of MS outlook 2016. Something to the effect of "every morning at 5 am print my tri-fold calendar for that day." I think it would be the easiest thing to do in the world. Set a few parameters "trifold, TODAY, printer #6, go" but I can't see to find ANY information on how to do that? The only things I can find won't run for 2016. Can someone point me to a VBA script or utility or something? Why is this so difficult? Even searching this forum I couldn't find any clues. Am I looking for the wrong thing? Is it impossible for some reason?

Thank you in advance for any comment/help

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR3BXd0xkTVdCbVZLdVhDdyIsImdkcHIiOjB9