Microsoft Office 2016

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Reply to Thread Back to Threads

Auto printing a daily calendarin Outlook 2016
Roy Cline
Roy Cline
Posted 2018-09-18 10:15
I feel I am drunk or stupid.  I want to print a daily (preferably auto-print with a scheduler)  tri-fold calendar out of MS outlook 2016.  Something to the effect of "every morning at 5 am print my tri-fold calendar for that day."   I think it would be the easiest thing to do in the world.  Set a few parameters "trifold, TODAY, printer #6, go" but  I can't see to find ANY information on how to do that?  The only things I can find won't run for 2016.  Can someone point me to a VBA script or utility or something?  Why is this so difficult?  Even searching this forum I couldn't find any clues.  Am I looking for the wrong thing? Is it impossible for some reason?

Thank you in advance for any comment/help

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

Please Wait...
eyJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNTY4OTgzMzg1fQ==