Microsoft Office 2016 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

No email address when forwarding a message in Outlook 2016

Hi,

I looked through the internet for this issue and found some discussions.
Unfortunately none of them solved that bug so far. Of course it looks like Microsoft does not care about it at all.

When I am manually forwarding a message I only have a name for the "From:" field. Email address is cut.

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 9:34 AM
To: Example info@example.ict
Subject: Re: claim for booking

What is the most interesting in Outlook safe mode everything is ok and email address appears correctly.

Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 9:34 AM
To: Example info@example.ict
Subject: Re: claim for booking

For those who want to say that probably some add-in makes a problem... I already tested that. Switching off and even deleting all add-ins does NOT help.
For now the only moment it works is a safe mode. For obvious reasons it is not a solution for me :)

Any ideas appreciated.

Thank you,
Marcin

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOXhGRzJXSjZ2R0Z2VmVwUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9