Microsoft Office 2016 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Office cannot be activated in Crossover 20

Office cannot be activated in Crossover 20. After entering the email address in the login account and clicking Next, it will prompt to install Edge or a new version of the current browser.

I tried to install Edge, but nothing worked, and the same prompt appeared.

After installing ie8, the login interface becomes blank, the Office title bar becomes transparent, and only the text is displayed

I am also having this problem and have found no solutions.

I am facing the same issue like you both and I am depressed and stucked with it because my projects from my MSc. that were created using Office at the same time after migrated from Windows 7 to Linux, I always thought that in Ubuntu would be easy to install the Office but I never expected it!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQ2R2c2RNYnhnSjJuWVVlUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9