Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I tried to install this app in 9.0.1 but it says that Microsoft XML Parser 6.0 SP1 is required.
I successfully installed the XML parser from the service packs and updates section but that didn't fix the issue.
I then changed the msmxl6.dll to native only in the control panel but that had no effect :(

Same issue here.

I am using 9.2 version now. But it is the same problem. Why nobody pay attention of this Office Communicator.

At least on Linux, there is MS Office Communicator support using pidgin-sipe plugin with either the Empathy or Pidgin IM clients.
Since these are better IM clients anyway, I'd think supporting this application would be lower priority.

If all you want is chat ability I agree, but there are a lot of other features integrated into Communicator / Lync that are frequently used, at least by my company.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWEtSUzlUUzNFSGJ3OHc5ZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9