Microsoft OneNote 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

OneNote 2007 Installs when start with Office 2007 bottle

I have been using Onenote succesfully for about 3 weeks on crossover (Mac), but since new year the app was no longer able to create any new tabs, folders, notebooks, etc. I reset perms on all of my notebooks to by everyone R/W. Today the app started prompting at opening that it wasn't installed for this user. I dropped the bottle and are trying again. I have had several random Crossover crashes as well while working with the bottles, and attempting to delete this non-functional app.

I was also able to install OneNote 2007 using the Office 2007 Bottle. I installed the 60 trial of OneNote from the Microsoft website.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTkt3dHdHcllkWjZWeVM1dSIsImdkcHIiOjB9