Microsoft OneNote 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Text Issues

I know that OneNote 2007 is still considered to be a unsupported app for Crossover. As I am reading the bugs and problems with it though, I don't see anything text-related. My text in OneNote is incredibly altered. It often overlaps itself and the spacing is incorrect the majority of the time. Anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Thanks!

What platform are you using?

The issue may be due to fonts. Can you change which font you're using, at all? Does that help?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidXJtVEZrNWdGVFNFU2FxWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9