Microsoft OneNote 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

OneNote 2007 ISO fails to install

Hi everyone,

I've tried searching the forums and online and have not been able to find anyone with this problem yet, let alone a solution. I'm trying to install OneNote 2007 from an ISO (I've both mounted the ISO, and copied the files to a local folder). My install process is to,

1) Select Office 2007
2) Choose the installer folder from where the files are copied
3) Create a new Microsoft 2007 bottle (also tried a new Win XP bottle)

The installation kicks off and goes through fonts, .Net, and XML Parser. I get into the OneNote installer and then I get an error that says, OESETUP.dll digital signature does not validate or is not present.

Does anyone have a solution? I'm only on the trial version of CrossOver so I don't have official support. Just trying to see if it works. I've seen lots of posts of people using OneNote so it must work, not sure what I'm missing.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.8.

Thanks ahead of time.

Matt

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUmU0dXlZR1hOQXBCMllBRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9