Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Outlook crashing after Send

Anyone,

I have been using Outlook 2007 on a number of Linux flavors with Crossover 10.x over the last month. However, in RHEL 5.5 I have been experiencing some unfavorable freezing and eventual crash of Outlook when I send an email. It typically does complete the send; but, always crashes. I have not experienced similar issues with any of the other Office 2007 products.

Thoughts? Is there any additional information I can provide that would be helpful?

Thanks.

Andrew

Yeah, I get this on Fedora 14 (64bit) a fair bit, but not on OSX 10.6 (at home). It seems to occur when I press send followed by a quick click on a different area of the application. It does not seem to appear in the 9.x release of crossover, but there's several other functions that I use that were fixed in 10.x so I deal with it. I'm not sure if a ticket is open on the bug, it's hard to reproduce and doesn't happen very often so if I turn on debugging the file gets huge before the bug occurs.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTkVTWlhjQ1JyZnFzWFJDViIsImdkcHIiOjB9