Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Outlook 2007 from Office 2007 Professional Plus - Send/Receive hangs at 97%

Crossover: Trial 10.1.0-1
Arch: x86
Office 2007 from Office 2007 Professional Plus SP2

I successfully installed Office 2007, setup Outlook to connect to my hosted exchange server. Initially Outlook wouldn't start due to the SP2 issue of a c:\office12 folder being created. If followed the instructions to change the shortcut to point to the office12 in Program Files, so it looks like I'm running w/o a service pack.

I am using "Connect to Microsoft Exchange using http" and have a proxy defined. (same as my WinXp setup)

When outlook starts it usually says it is offline. Hitting Send/Receive brings up the password prompt and after that the send/receive goes to 97% and hangs there.

I've:

• run CCleaner a few times
  • tried cached and non-cached
  • set the linux MTU to 1024, prior to this it was rarely connecting, now it goes quickly to 97%
  • set MTU in the registry setting in the bottle, but I think the example in the forum isn't the right key
  • tried Connect using HTTP first and then TCP/IP both checked and unchecked

While it is trying about 17 ntlm_auth threads are spawned winserver gets 50% CPU and Outlook.exe get 50% of 4 cores.

I've been pouring over tips, forums and defects for a few days and am running out of ideas.

Got any?

Thanks,
Todd

I also swapped in a native dnsapi.dll to address the error message that is was out of date (or wrong version I forget which)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiczNBYVYyOWhXUVhuckpWYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9