Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Out of memory error when opening pst file

Hi,

Recently switched to CX for Outlook 2007 and it's great not having to run a VM with full-blown Windows. I have one problem - my workplace restrict the size of mailboxes so regular archiving is a must. I now have a 180mb pst file containing any of my mail older than 90 days. I'd like to open this in my CX Outlook install so I can archive mail and retrieve old mails, but get the following error when I select "open outlook data file":

"Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again"

Does the CX bottle only allow a certain amount of memory resource? I'm able to open this on the VM with much less RAM (512MB, versus 4GB on my Linux host). If so, can this be overridden?

Distro: Centos
Version: 6.2
Arch: 64bit
CX: 11.3.1

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVjI2TmFlNm1SZ3NHVXFSYiIsImdkcHIiOjB9