Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Outlook 2007 will not send emails

I just installed Crossover Mac on my MacBook Pro. The first app suite I installed after was Office 2007.
It appears general functionality for Word and Excel are fine, however Outlook is giving me fits.

The app launches, but when I send an email - even a test to myself or my hotmail account, I get an instant reply of 553 Sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed recipients. I am setup using the same settings I have on my Mac Mail application, my Mac Mail app sends and receives mail just fine. If I send an email from a separate machine to my email account, it downloads the message fine, but will not let me respond, giving me the same error message.

This is not a blacklist issue as this is my email and my own server. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Mike

Outlook 2007 will not send emails for me either. I am using Crossover Linux Standard 8.0.0. Everything works pretty well! But the Send button does not appear on the new/reply messages window. I am running it side by side with a similar laptop running XP. Everything is the same except the Send button is missing.
So I "customize the quick access bar" to add the Send button. But when I create a new message, the button is disabled (grayed out). I do the same in XP) and it works fine.
Anyone have any ideas about this?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVVJWS0pLUkE1S2toMkVNcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9