Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Continious Prompts for password

Hi, I'm running Mint Linux (Gloria 7) with crossover office version 8.0.

After install Office 2007, when I try to use outlook 2007 it continually prompts me for my password as I try to setup my account.
I have tried creating an account via the control panel, but get the same issue.

Has anyone else seen this/found a way to fix it? When entering a username/password should the domain/username format be used?

Posted to soon...

If I enter the username in the format username@domain it authenticates correctly.

When you are on a machine that is not part of your AD domain, you do have to specify the domain. I entered mine in the following format: username\domain

--Mike

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYnUzRVhRTGZIWk02QU5nciIsImdkcHIiOjB9