Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Core Fonts install fails on Arial??

All of the other fonts installed fine, but Arial still isn't there.

From the fonts tab in configuring crossover, I can see "Arial (In Bottle)" with an asterisk indicating it is installed, but Arial by itself does not have an asterisk next to it.

I've created a new bottle, made it default and deleted the old and tried again but it still fails.

This, I do believe, is causing problems for me getting Outlook to run.

Thanks,
Buster

I have the very same "problem" as you describe.
However, I can assure you that Outlook should install/start/run as expected anyway - mine does, I use it every day.
Microsoft does not finish a product before releasing, so there are different versions of "the same" version of a product.

My outlook is office 2007, 12.0.4518.1014 - and even we (as a company) are fully licensed via "Select", I use a "Blue-edition CD" (an OEM that do not require no serial-number)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV21yUFVZa3BrYVlYUzJrcyIsImdkcHIiOjB9