Microsoft Outlook 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Crash when sending...

Is it just me or is it happening to more ppl???

Occasionally (lets say once every 10 sent e-mails), outlook will just freeze when I click the send button... all windows become unresponsive, quitting the outlook "app" from the dock (right-click-quit) does nothing, I need to quit crossover, and then the little window comes saying "terminate process" and then it quits out of crossover, and I start all over again....

weirdly e-mails usually do get sent.....or at least placed in inbox for next send...

Do you use exchange server, SMTP/POP or LDAP for sending ?
Anyway - I use exchange, and never seen such problem.
I did, however, had some graphical problems that were solved by completely removing cxoffice, bottles, fresh-installing daily build OR 8.0 (I tried both) - and then installing office.
I assume some CXoffice upgrades are not that good idea. or, "as in windows-world - windows a reinstall now and then is needed" :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMnVkSEZSaHdNenoydlR2QyIsImdkcHIiOjB9