Microsoft Project 2000 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

MS Project to PDF

I have preordered the final release of CrossOver for Mac and really need some support.

The product works great, but I need to know how I can create PDF’s within crossover as I am able to do within the Mac OS: from the print dialogue box. Is this possible?

Not all of our customers use MS Project, thus sending them a .mpp wouldn’t help much. The ability to create PDF’s natively in the Mac OS was something I’d hoped I could do with crossover. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibXBNUlJGR2dWRTRQV2ZFUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9