Microsoft Project 2000 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Everything worked great...then nothing

I installed the trial version yesterday and then put MS Project2000 SR-1 on my Macbook Pro 15". I got 4 great hours of work yesterday and successfullyt restarted both Crossover and Project a couple of times.

I had some networking issues this morning and rebooted the machine. Now Crossover comes up and I get the splash screen of Project for an instant and then it goes away. No error messages or other indication of a problem other than Project is not running.

I've tried reinstalling project and will attempt reinstalling Crossover, but let me know if this is a known bug that I'm beating my head against.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR2VGZHI0TEwzNFJkNVE2QiIsImdkcHIiOjB9