Microsoft Project 2000 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Support for MS Project 2007?

My company has a site license for Project 2007 but not for Project 2000 or 2002 or 2003. I couldn't get Project 2007 to work with CrossOver on my Mac OS 10.5.7. Is there any way to get 2007 to work or do I just need to get my hands on a copy of the 2000, 2002 or 2003 versions?

I'm in the same situation. It would be great to know if or when MS Project 2007 will be supported. I likely won't purchase Crossover without this support.

Check the Office2007 page on http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=2861

It works. C4P install file is provided.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQm1kTjVnOXg4Z1hhc3BIayIsImdkcHIiOjB9