Microsoft Publisher 2002 (XP) Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Getting this running on a Mac

Managed to finally get this running on El Capitan. Previously it would install and seemingly start running successfully, but then the Activation Wizard would come up with a blank window and it'd stay there forever. Getting past that ultimately required updating Internet Explorer (partial credit goes to Jack Phinney, as his mention of it here inspired me to give that a try). IE6 and service packs wouldn't install. IE7 didn't work; but it produced an endless array of "script error" dialogs when the Activation Wizard window appeared so it indicated I was on the right track. Installing IE8 ultimately did the trick, and it happily activated over the Internet for me and is now so far running just fine.

Hope this helps!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicFpkN201WmRtcWQ0cFF3UiIsImdkcHIiOjB9