Microsoft Word 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Outsized "Save-as" window in Word 2007

Somehow the "Save-as" window in my Word 2007 has been expanded beyond the size of my iMac screen, to the point where the "Save" and "Cancel" buttons at the bottom of the window are no longer visible. Also no longer visible is the only control for resizing this window, at the bottom right-hand corner of the window. I can move the "Save-as" window around the screen, but not upwards beyond the Apple menu bar at the top of the screen, so I simply can't get at the bottom centimetre of the "Save-as" window. I have this problem only with Word, not with Excel, for example.

My iMac display is set at the highest resolution (1920 x 1080), so I can't address the problem by increasing the resolution, and I'm at a loss to think of another way to deal with this.

Any ideas?

Did you increase the dpi setting of your bottle? That's the "easiest" way to have this happen.

This is the FAQ that will help you:

https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/faq/cxofficeresetdpi

If that does not help, please open a Support Ticket for further assistance:

https://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/contact_us_form/#info

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUUF3M1VoZTN6OGtMOXdrUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9