Microsoft Word 2007 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Printing ceased to work

I've been using CrossOver Pro on a Mac running 10.6, and most of the things work OK, including printing. The Save as PDF function does not work (of course), but the CUPS-PDF solution worked well enough for me.

However, after a certain upgrade (not sure which, between 9.0.0 and 9.1.0 I think) printing ceased to work for me. The Windows crash window (which asks you to report or not) shows no matter I choose a real printer or a virtual one (CUPS-PDF or Adobe PDF). All printers still work under native Mac OS X environment. I tried to do a clean Office install in a new bottle (XP), but the new one still crashes in the same spot.

Just want to know if there's someone out there with the same problem, or even has a solution or explanation for this. It sucks to have to run a VM just to print...

This issue has been forwarded to the Official CodeWeavers Ticket System. If you have observed this issue and would like to report it as well, please open a support ticket or send an email to info@codeweavers.com with a description of what you are seeing and a link to this post.

Thank you!
The CodeWeavers Team

Same problem. 9.2 printing from visio 2007 to cups-pdf crashes visio every single time. Have to quit the bottle.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTHM2WmUzZk40cGduMjdMRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9