MindManager 8 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installs but after showing the window shows a Runtime Exception cx 9.0

Hello,

I think CrossOver-wine is making progress in this application. Now the application can show the user interface.

I used the CX installer to install prerequisites:

* Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable  
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable  
* Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) 6.0 SP1  
* Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

After that the installer runs without problem.

When the application runs the only strange line in the log before explode is:

fixme:thread:NtQueryInformationThread info class 16 not supported yet

CodeWeavers people can check if fixing this problem the application runs. I summited an updated screenshot

Regards,
Carlos

Hi,

Very interesting. Which version of CrossOver did you use? I also want to try it out.

Best Regards
😊 Peter

CrossOver 9.0

Looks like it is an issue with .NET Framework 2.0 in wine

I recomend testing MindManager X5 Pro it works in CrossOver 9.0

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ0t1UzhIcGJTSEpYcEZSdiIsImdkcHIiOjB9