Mount and Blade Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Weird Fullscreen Problem

Hey everyone,

I'm having a weird problem... even if I want to play fullscreen I can see the head and dock navigation of osx. Mount & Blade is not really in full-screen it's more rendered behind those. Only once it worked fullscreen but I have no idea why... I didn't change anything.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,
Chris

EDIT: MyConfiguration:

I'm using the new MacBookPro 15" I7 with hi-res display (1680x1050). Already tried changing the screen resolution and also window mode etc. Also switching from window to fullscreen while playing doesnt change anything. :-/ The game is Warband full version and I'm using updated Snow Leopard.

Hmm. CrossOver tells the Windows game about all of the resolutions supported by your display. It also invents a fake resolution, which is the size of your desktop excluding the menu bar. (For a single-display setup, that's 22 pixels shorter than your normal display resolution.)

If the Windows program switches to any of the real resolutions, then CrossOver goes into full-screen mode and hides the menu bar and Dock. If the program requests the original fake resolution, then CrossOver doesn't use full-screen mode.

So, is it possible that the game is configured to use 1680x1028 instead of 1680x1050?

Checked that, I have 1680x1050 selected, also the game screen moves a bit out off the screen at the bottom. The other thing is... why did it work one time crossover was started, but then it crashed and it was like this again. (was before also like this, so it only worked one single time, but I could start it as often as I wanted and also make many changes, still was perfect full screen)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZm5iNWtTRUdaaFJZdko1VyIsImdkcHIiOjB9