MyLifeOrganized Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Clipping/hiding of text

I am unsure how to list this as a bug. It is minor but quite annoying. On crossover on OSX, the first letter of ever line of text that you are editing is clipped/hidden. I find myself repeatedly needing to go back and correct things I have typed or edited.

Forgive a newbie question, but how does one submit a ticket, review etc? I am looking to fulfill my advocate duties and can't seem to figure out how!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNEVBQzJHZjNOTk5KZjY4TCIsImdkcHIiOjB9