Myst Online: Uru Live Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Going to give it another try with Ubuntu

It's summer down under so I feel relaxed and think I will give Uru another try at running on my ubuntu machine with latest crossover games. Especially as it seems to work so well on Mac now.

Will post shortly.

Q

Hi...

...summer you reckon? We were just talking this morning
(Qld) about "where is summer?", because we really haven't
experienced any 'summer' yet (it's barely getting over 30c
here - that, ain't summer =)...

...you will undoubtedly need to appreciate the following ;

http://paradox22.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/moulagain-on-wine/

...and the current version of CXG is based on wine-1.3.9,
and so I'd expect you may still encounter the bug which that
patches fixes (and obviously is now part of wine since 1.3.16)

Cheers!

Ahhh, well with help from the omnipotent being in the previous post and new versions of Ubuntu and Crossover I think I will be brave and try again, again.

Quari

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieFFzaHd4Z2R0VG5Yczc1TiIsImdkcHIiOjB9