NeoTokyo Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

OSX's tips and tricks.

Wow, awesome job there, Marshall. Would you mind if I used that format to revamp my own as a general linux advice tip? (though honestly, the only issue I've found so far would be a Pure Virtual Function call that gets fixed by switching to Win98 or lowering the resolution. Unless the user manually switched to DX8, I guess...)

I'd ask you in a PM, but I don't know how to send those yet. >_>

Sebastian,

As for the format, go right ahead. I'm a team player when it comes to sharing ideas; I'm not in the business of attaching patents, copyrights, or "Mine mine mine!" signs to everything. :)

The other errors that I'm getting I'm convinced are due to the graphics chip in the 2009 MacBook. NVIDIA doesn't even officially support the GeForce 9400M for Macs (but they do for Windows!). I've played other games outside of Steam and Source that only bug on this particular 9400M chipset ("Warzone 2100" is a good example).

Thanks for the feedback. You've strengthened my faith in this community.

And it's done. Thanks again =D.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiYWtRYk5SZXFNWUVYdWdmSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9