Neverwinter Nights 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete installation problem.

I have up to 345 GB of Hard Drive space on my HP laptop, and I am running Windows 8.1, and using the GOG downloader. Every time I try to download Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete, it gives me an error message when it's almost done saying "C:\GOG Games\Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete\UI\default\images\race_banners\main_module_image.tga

Out of memory.

Click Retry to try again, ignore to skip this file (Not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation."

I've clicked retry twenty times, giving time in between, but it doesn't do anything but remove the message for a second or two. Abort cancels it, but the window stays until I task manager close it. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my game?

Don't use the GoG downloader. It does not work. You can use your browser to download the require files.

I turned off the downloader, but it shows six different parts to the download. Is this how it is for everyone, and do I download all six?

Yeah. You download them all, put them in the same folder, run the file with the .exe extension.

I strongly recommend lgogdownloader, for Linux at least.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUlU3dVBycllwY3Jwbm1kNSIsImdkcHIiOjB9