Neverwinter Nights 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Games Mac 8.1+ breaks NWN2 map

With the update to 8.1, the minimap and map are not showing up correctly.

K. E. Munroe wrote:

With the update to 8.1, the minimap and map are not showing up
correctly.

Seems to working ok for me. On a MacPro 10.5.8 with a newly upgraded Nvidia 8800GT card....that's not to say that 8.1 isn't the problem. I'm seeing other odd things in my other bottles that I didn't notice when I tested earlier. I was just assuming it was the new video card and haven't had a chance to really look at it.

It might be only showing up with the iMac's card then (Radeon), not a general issue.

I'd still open a ticket. It shouldn't have broken it on the Radeon cards either 😊

I did open a ticket, so hopefully it'll be looked into.

K. E. Munroe wrote:

I did open a ticket, so hopefully it'll be looked into.

Not sure if its related, but check this thread out:

http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/general/?t=25;msg=67441

Any chance you're on 10.6.2 as well?

That could very well be it.

K. E. Munroe wrote:

That could very well be it.

Cxgames 8.1.3 is out and on a different thread it says it fixes some things and has SOME fixes for ATI cards. Does that fix things for you?

Yes, it does in fact fix the problem!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS1dWbmtUVHYzc0ZIS0VySiIsImdkcHIiOjB9