Neverwinter Nights 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Won't start

i installed this game with no problems except the game wouldn't start because it would not recognize my disk. So i updated to the latest patch which would give me the no-disk patch. It no longer asks for my disk but instead just shuts off with no error message at all.

What distro you running, graphics platform, kernel version, CXG version, and have you looked at the Tips & Tricks section.

Im playing this on my new macbook pro on Mac OS X 10.6.5 with a Nvidia geforce 320M graphics card. I have crossover games 9.2. I checked the tips a little because at first my updater wasn't working. the tips told me how to fix the registry. Except everyone on it says that to fix the no cd recognition to just update to v1.23 I did that but now it doesn't start. I couldn't find anyone with this problem.

O actually using the tips/tricks written by abeta i just got my game to work!

Daniel wrote:

O actually using the tips/tricks written by abeta i just got my game
to work!

Very cool. Glad you got it going.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU2ZwY01zYVR2TnV2ckh1SCIsImdkcHIiOjB9