Painkiller: Black Edition Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Full game does not launch without patches

Having run the demo with such success, I bought and installed the full game.. and when I first tried running it, it wouldn't launch at all. I tried installing in a couple different ways to no avail.

Then I downloaded and ran all the patches to bring it up to 1.64. Now it finally launches and runs okay.

Black Limited Edition DVD version installs and runs without patches. It does however run abit slow and the game screen runs abit off center and not quite full screen.

Hw do you run the patches? I downloaded from safari but the atches aren't opening with CrossOver.

If I recall correctly, you can run them like you're installing unsupported software - through that menu/wizard process.

well there are no problems in xandros-linux runs perfectly.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMlJ6c1ZUSndRaDh5cVFMVCIsImdkcHIiOjB9