Paprika Recipe Manager Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Daughter Can’t Email Recipes

My daughter can’t email recipes...getting error about email settings. She can receive and send emails in every other way. She is using Yahoo. Have contacted Paprika Support twice with no response. Any idea how to fix this?

Could you please specify the error messages?

Email Not Configured
It looks like you don’t have email configured on your device.
Please configure your email settings.

I suppose you already configured the e-mail accordingly.

Which is the e-mail server? Google (gmail) for instance, is hard to configure in specific apps. They have those security measures you must take, like special passwords for specifc apps or 2 level password security, that differ from ordinary POP or IMAP configuration. The app may not be considering this and "thinks" you haven't configured the e-mail properly.

Thanks for writing back. My daughter is using Yahoo...same as me and I have had no problems sending and receiving Paprika emails from my sister-in-law.
Anyway, we’ll keep working on it. What’s more annoying is that Paprika support has not responded to 2 emails from me asking for help.

Thanks again 👍

And both you and your daughter run Paprika with CrossOver? With the same exact configuration? That's very strange...

What is crossover? Never heard of that?

We are using the forum provided by Codeweavers. Their main products are Crossover Linux and Crossover Mac. They allow most Windows software to run on Linux and MacOS. Are you running Paprika natively on Windows? Which is the Operating System you are using in your computer, Linux, Windows or MacOS?

Thanks for the explanation...I had no idea. I’m running Paprika on iPad, iPhone and Mac OS. My daughter is running hers on iPhone and MacBook Pro.
Emailed Paprika 8 days ago and still no reply from support...just don’t understand why there is no support.
Thanks again for sticking with me on this.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiUDhYY2tSUXJDQ1N5UVhOUSIsImdkcHIiOjB9