Payday 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Payday 2 Mouse Problems

Heya,

The game runs flawlessly and smooth on a Macbook Retina 13" early 2013. The problem is the mouse ingame making the game unplayable.

If I go fullscreen I can't move around the whole screen and make a 360 turn.
If I go windowed mode I can move around and make 360 turns but the mouse jerks around alot when holding down mouse buttons and moving at the same time.

Either way it's rather annoying. I would like to adress this as part of bug 6971.

MouseWarpOverride = force in regedit won't make the problem go away. Also tried "Always grab the mouse in fullscreen applications" in winecfg.
Messed around with a couple config files under Payday 2 as well. Includes the context.xml multithreaded "false" and changing "max frames per second" in the game itself.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Superfarfar

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWU5DQzZjUFNzVUo2NmV4RSIsImdkcHIiOjB9