Payday the Heist Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Payday: The Heist - Overkill

Payday: The Heist working. Installed directx, .net framework 3.0, ms C++ 2008 and nvidia physx.Playing the 3rd heist of 6 heists with no issues yet.

I installed all those things. I still get only a white screen. Did you used the CrossOver Steam preset? The full specs of your bottle would be very helpfull :)

I didn't use the steam version. Try downloading the DirectX SDK from microsoft and install it into the bottle. The only other thing I installed into the bottle was the core font.
My PC specs are Ubuntu v10.10, dual core 3.0ghz, 8gb ram and A pny nVidia 240 1gb video.

Hm. Game works almost flawlessly for me. until a heist is loaded - then it just gets really choppy. I suspect fglrx is to blame, though. Does anyone else in here run fglrx? Confirmation or denial would be wonderful. D=

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOFV3dFBDNDRxdTRHUm5ORiIsImdkcHIiOjB9