Pirate101 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Pirate 101 problems

Today, Monday, October 8th, 2012 is the pre-launch of Pirate 101! I used Crossover to start the game up (I paid $90 for the Boochbeard bundle) but it crashes exactly at Skull Mountain right after I speak to Bonnie. It seems to happen here every time. Does anyone have any advice on how to rig this or is Codeweavers searching for a way to make this game work? This game is incredible and looks even better than Wizard 101! Thanks!!!!

• Steve F. (skeetle81@aol.com) 😎

I am having the same problem as Steve. I hope you fix this bug when you go to skull mountain, thank you.

Same problem. My kids and I are very disappointed. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Pirate 101 is free-to-play with optional premium items available to enhance the game. It’s being tested now and slated to go public this year. Then players can get hands-on with this game “that is different from Wizard 101 but remains comfortable and familiar”.

I'm Sorry but that's not really answering our question :/ The same thing has been happening to me as well. The only way that I can seem to get any progress is to uninstall CrossOver and re-download it again (Such a pain in the . . . .) Even then I can only get "Maybe" TWO steps further than I did the time before. After that . . . . . . . . .CRASH!!!! . . . . .XP It sucks and I'm really starting to Hate it! This is my SEVENTH! time trying to get this to work XP

Pirate 101, a new forthcoming family-friendly fantasy title, is brought by KingsIsle Entertainment, the very team that released Wizard 101 years ago. Now the kid-friendly fantasy world shifts from the magic school to the high seas.

is this emma person a bot? it's the same replies all the time.....

Dmitri Kozlovski wrote:

is this emma person a bot? it's the same replies all the time.....

Indeed, taken care of... cut her responses down to one so this thread still makes some sense.

The crashes in Pirate101 should be resolved... if you are still experiencing trouble you should write to our Support Team instead of posting here (info@codeweavers.com).

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQk5nYmg3TEhtcG1jTks2UiIsImdkcHIiOjB9