Prey Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Very good optimized, but random crashes. And other small bugs.

This game runs very smooth, and even at full graphics in 1280x800 resolution, windowed.

But there are some bugs.

The main problem I have stumbled upon is the random crashed. The games just closes fully down, and sometimes the Prey-screen just freezes.
Everything else on the mac and within Crossover Games work fine, just the game that crashes.
It can take 5min, 30min or even 1 hour before it crashes, very random.

Another little bug is when it comes to changing the resolution in the game.
It tooks me some tries to get it into the right resolution, the game just didnt want to go into the new resolution I chose and when I clicked on "apply".
Another bug also about the resolution is the aspect ratio, it doesnt fix itself, so the image just stretches itself instead of changing aspect.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZG1nck15RmtYbmRoUFBhVyIsImdkcHIiOjB9