PureEdge ICS Viewer Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

ICS Viewer runs with Fedora Core 2

This app runs OK with Fedora Core 2. There are minor annoyances that show up as error message pop up windows when you open a form or go to another page in a form. Just click "OK" until all the errors go away and continue your work. The forms will save just fine once the forms are filled out and you can email them or print them just fine etc.

A friend of mine at work has installed the ICS Viewer on Mandriva and reports it works there as well. He doesn't get the error windows like I do though. I wonder why???

Good luck!

Ben

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR2NMZnBQeGFwRVRZNUx2NyIsImdkcHIiOjB9