Quicken 2002 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2004

I think we need to move on to Quicken 2004. Quicken 2004 already works well under Crossover Office, except for two things:

• I have been unable to register the app (which does not preclude downloading updates - just hit "Cancel") and

• the typefaces are wrong (just as they are in Q2002).

There is a small trick to installing it (you have to run the autorun.exe file, not setup.exe), but after that it seems to work as well as 2002.

I will guess that any fixes to let 2004 run will help 2002 (and 2003).

You can't register Q2002 either: it fails in exactly the same way.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaDhIUmR5TkFFd3laQ3dFMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9