Quicken 2002 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

no subject
Anonymous

You cannot register, but can you still download transactions from your bank ? That is the most important thing to me.
Thanks

With CrossOver office 2.1.0, you can login to your bank, but Web Connect transactions do not work (at least not for E*Trade). A download window briefly appears and then vanishes. I also tried downloading credit card transactions from Bank One (mileage plus), which failed the same way. When I attempted to dowload a QIF from my Bank One credit card account and import it, no new transactions appeared, even though there were new transactions.

Web Connect transactions DO work. Sort of. The window pops up and vanishes; it downloads your webconnect transaction successfully. The thing that doesn't work is the automatic invocation of the transaction manager part: you have to do that by hand.

What you do is, after you do the download you go to the File -> Import menu and choose to import a webconnect file. The file browser comes up; go to the Windows/Temporary Internet Files directory (I'm doing this from memory because my box is at home... this is probably not quite correct). In there will be one or more subdirectories with weird names. Inside one of those is your downloaded file. Sometimes I click through looking for it; other times I go back to a Linux shell and use "find -name \*.qfx" to find it.

Yes, it's darn annoying, but it does work. Sort of.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiS0FFTWdhZ0x5N1BWQVY2WiIsImdkcHIiOjB9