Quicken 2003 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Install and most features work very well!

I have been using Quicken 2003 under linux since cxoffice 1.3. In the pre-2.1 versions - my primary Quicken environment was still Windows (ugh!). However, with cxoffice 2.1 almost all the features work enough, such that I have eliminated my Windows Quicken environment.

Install is very clean and works fine. Online registration is still tricky and fails (I will put a workaround in Tips& Tricks).

All online features work - including online banking, register synchronization with brokerage companies (my Fidelity downloads work flawlessly!)

This is a workable environment - I am hoping that with the next release of cxoffice the remaining problems will be solved. I have posted several bugs with codeweavers that have been accepted and are being worked on (so I have been told 😊 )

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSEhRZzJiZktZcEFaTXRhWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9