Quicken 2004 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Registration Works!!

Hi Everyone

I am not sure exactly what made this happen, but the only thing I can remember changing, was in the Crossover Office setup - I changed the default browser from auto to /usr/bin/opera, and set that as default for windows application. After this I can start quicken, click on register and it pulls up a browser window and allows me to register.

The big thing here is that a lot of the nag screens are gone, and updates are very smooth. Also I can now sync with quicken.com.

It would be great if someone else can duplicate this.

Naren Sankar

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiR21kcUhKRTZBUGRjbk5iZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9