Quicken 2004 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken QIF and QDF Validation errors
Anonymous

I am currently using Quicken 2004 and do not want to upgrade to 2005 because I have to down load data from my bank in QIF format. I have been using older versions for a few years.

I still have must of my old QIF and QDF files and how want to consolidate all data. My problem is I can’t. I keep getting “can not validate” errors.

I have done Google search “quicken +validate +version” and “quicken +”super validate +version” resulting in over 39,000 hits. I believe this has something to do with 2004 not being able to read old QIF nor QDF data. But I have not been able to find a fix. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Sorry it took so long to reply - did you ever get this worked out?

How old of a QIF format are we talking? My bank still sends QIF and that's why I use 2004 as well, but Quicken has no problem importing them after I save them to the drive.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZXFmbWVCR255dFd6UHBDNCIsImdkcHIiOjB9