Quicken 2004 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Banking Update OL-297-A

I'm having trouble with Quicken 2004 Basic and using the Online Banking feature. I can't seem to download transactions from my bank anymore. I was using Quicken 2002 under crossover just fine. Quicken 2004 with the same data isn't working. I tried the Quicken browser test and my IE under crossover can handle the security. I've also tried it with IE as the default browser and Mozilla as the default browser.

Fedora Core 1, 2.6 Kernel and IE6 SP1 with Crossover Office 2.1.0

I got more info from a --verbose

the problem is here
fixme:seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException call to unimplemented function rasapi32.dll.RasGetEntryPropertiesA
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA cannot set text "1 out of 1 Financial Institution items selected" of other process window (nil)
fixme:seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException call to unimplemented function rasapi32.dll.RasGetEntryPropertiesA
fixme:imm:ImmAssociateContext ((nil), 0x5ae33268): semi-stub
fixme:imm:ImmAssociateContext ((nil), 0x5ae37630): semi-stub

What I'm confused about is why other people can do it and not me if this is indeed the problem, how can something not be implemented yet and work on other people's machines?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMjR4TjI1bVJaZ3RGQnk1YyIsImdkcHIiOjB9