Quicken 2004 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Disappearing act

Has anyone else had Quicken just disappear while they were using it? I had this happen 3 times the other night. It seemed to be triggered when Quicken had a modal dialogue up like a report, online update summary, or reconcile window and then I either tried to close it before it finished updating or clicked outside it back in the main Quicken window. The funny thing is, it just disappeared. CXOffice didn't seem to complain and didn't popup a crash dialogue box or anything (not sure if it does that). I could just restart the app, and thanks to Quicken's marvelous file handling/updates, no corruption happened and I could just pick up where I left off.

If anyone knows how to avoid this, I'd appreciate it.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZWNFUUN3cENUV0Z1N0dMZCIsImdkcHIiOjB9