Quicken 2004 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Quicken 2004 CashBook Australian Version

I have sucessfully installed Quicken 2004 CashBook Australian version in my Xandros powered notebook. In order for it to work, you need to copy the CashBook directory onto your hard disk (The autorun program doesn't seem to run from the CD) and run the Setup program in Disk1 directory. You also need IE to be installed first.

Here is the problem I found. Quicken 2004 will install and run for the 1st time. After you setup the accounts and exit. It will fail to load giving C++ runtime library error. What I found out is that you need to install MS Office2000 to get Quicken 2004 CaskBook to load.

Cheers
Henry

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidlF1NUJxN0VXd1dMc0NyeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9