Quicken 2005 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Install Quicken 2005 Premier from CD

Running Xandros 2.5 with CXO 4.0

Q2005 Premier from the distribution CD installed without problem for me if I selected the "install unsupported" software option from CXO's install screen and then browsed the "other .exe file" dialog to

/(cdrom)/DISK1/INSTALL.EXE

Using either CXO's "Quicken" install menu entry or pointing "other .exe" to SETUP.EXE on the root of the CDROM resulted in failed installs.

The report features and screen redraws work somewhat better than did Quicken 2004 under CXO 3.01. The only real issue I notice is that occasionally the reminder for the automatic backup "feature" enters a continuous loop condition which eventually results in an out of memory error. Data files do not appear to be damaged but I work around this by setting the reminder to backup to "0."

I am experiencing the same problem with Xandros 3.0 and CXO 4.1. I have the downloaded install file not the CD. Were you able to ever resolve this issue.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMjIzQ1U2ZjZjenRBeGhIRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9