Quicken 2005 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

SkuMap error
Anonymous

All went well with default choices. I sucessfully installed IE 6.0 and logged onto my webmail. Then tried intalling Quicken 2005 premier as unsuported and all went fine till near the end when I received "can't find SkuMap" error message. I clicked on the x to clear the error message and Quicken went online and claimed to have downloaded updates. After that is is a steady diet of the same "Can't find SkuMap" and Quicken never starts. Also can't unistall the program. anyone with any ideas?

I'm pretty Windows savvy but just piddling in Linux. With Firefox, Thunderbird, Open office and K3D working to suit me, Quicken is about the only day by day thing keeping me booting into Windows.
CXO 4.1 mandrake 10.1

Bruce Day
bruceeday@yahoo.com

Hey Bruce,

We're working out a work around for this (and a proper fix
in the next release).

You might want to file a ticket to ask Steven for the
'magic sauce' for the experimental Quicken 2005
workaround, or pop onto the #crossover irc channel
and ask for it.

Cheers,

Jer

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNEVDTDlCQ2d2dDJGa3FkcSIsImdkcHIiOjB9